Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  This weeks challenge at the Card A Day Blog is Halloween.

 
 
My card base is a piece of black cardstock cut to 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2".  The purple is 5 1/4 x 4 and the green cardstock is 5"x 3 3/4".  I used the distress dots background stamp on the green cardstock.  I used my Cricut to cut the frame from Elegant Edges.  I then covered it black glitter.  The witch is stamped on orange cardstock then cut to fit my frame.  I used foam tape behind the witch for added dimension.  I tied black seam binding around the bottom of the card. 


For the inside of the card I stamped the green cardstock again with the distress dots background stamp and used a white cardstock for the mat.  All of the edges were inked with black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Kelly George has for you.


Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - DCWV - purple and green; Recollections - black and white; Unknown - Orange
Stamp: CTMH - Wicked; Stampin' Up - Distressed Dots
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black and Pearlescent Ivy; Stazon - Black
Glitter: Recollections - Ebony
Cricut: Elegant Edges
Misc.: adhesive, seam binding, foam tape

No comments: