Monday, September 3, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #2

Operation Write Home is hosting a Virtual Card Making Party this Labor Day weekend.  Here is my card for Challenge #2, a recipe challenge hosted by Cherie's Corner of the World

I'm using Sketch #1 from the Operation Write Home Sketchs to make this card. I first stamped my image onto what card stock then cleaned and dried my stamp.  I then lined my stamp up on my image and traced around it.  I used water color pencils to color in the stamped image and cut around my pencil lines.   I stamped my sentiment and made it into a banner.  Both the image and sentiment are inked with distress ink.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
1 card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Recollections - white; DCWV - Retroprints mat stack; Unknown blue
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month - December 2011 {... filled with love}
Color Pencils: Staedtler - Light Brown, Sky blue; General's Kimberly - 710 Pink, 770 French Blue. 707 Green; Derwent - 70 French Grey
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black; Distress Ink - Vintage photp
Misc.: pop up dots, adhesive, pencil and scissors

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I love that image and how you colored it. Wonderful use of the recipe. Thanks for playing along!