Monday, September 3, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #3

The Operation Write Home is hosting a Virtual Card Making Party this Labor Day weekend. Here is card for Challenge #3, Snowflakes but not Christmas challenge hosted by Cindy's Card Co.

I'm using Sketch #2 from Operation Write Homes Sketch's to make this card. I started by inking my stamp with black in the snowman , bird and bird house then inking the snowflakes with blue ink.  I stamped my image on white cardstock and cleaned my stamp then traced around it. I matted my image onto brown cardstock and rounded the corners.  I used the Snowflake embossing folder on the blue and white polka dot paper and matted tan paper behind it.  I tied a ribbon around the top with a scrap. 


For the inside I matted white cardstock onto the blue and white polka dot paper to bring the colors inside.  I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock and punched it out.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - white and tan; DCWV - Retro Prints mat stack; Stampin' Up - Welcome Neighbor
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month November 2011 {take your time}; Stampin' Up - Hodgepodge Happiness
Ink: VersaMagic - Aegean Blue, Midnight Black
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Snowflakes
Misc: ribbon, adhesive, colored pencils, circle punch


No comments: