Monday, September 3, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #4

The Operation Write Home is hosting a Virtual Card Making Party this Labor Day weekend. Here is card for Challenge #4, Triple Time Stamping Technique Challenge hosted by Donna Inks.

 I love the way her card turned out and even though I have that same stamp set I decided to use a different one for my card.


 
 
I stamped the ship in the middle of the smallest paper as I wanted that to be the focal point.  I then stamped the globe and journal a couple of times.  I then finished off with the compass and anchor in the top left corner.  


I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a circle punch and backed it the circle in the yellow carstock.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Cardstock: DCWV - Yellow cardstock; Recollections - White cardstock
Stamps: Stampin' Up - The Open Sea and Hodgepodge Happiness
Ink: Stampin' Up - Early Espresso
Misc: adhesive and circle punch.

2 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

I love how you placed the layers at different angles! And the ship as your focal point makes the card shine!

Donna said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing along!