Monday, September 3, 2012

OWH VCMP Challenge #5

Edited: I had originally posted that it was sketch challenge #5 and it should have been for Sketch Challenge #4

Operation Write Home is hosting a Virtual Card Making Party this Labor Day weekend. Here is my card for Challenge #4, Western Cowboy or Horse Card Challenge hosted by Sandy's Crafty Creations.

For my card I'm using another Operation Write Home Sketch number 4.  I embossed my tan cardstock with the frame and cut it out.  I used post it notes to cover the outside of the frame and stamped my horse head on the inside of the frame.  I embossed a strip of white cardstock and rounded the corners of my background paper.



For the inside I stamped the running horse border twice across the bottom of the white mat and rounded the corners.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - white, tan and brown cardstock; Pattern paper - DCWV - Retro prints mat stack
Stamp: Inkadinakado - Horses
Ink: VersaMark Brilliance - Coffee Bean
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up - Designer Frame, Cuttlebug -  borders
Misc: adhesive, post it notes, scissors

1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

Oh! I love how you added horses to the inside of your card! Perfect papers for this image and I love that strip of embossing! Thanks for joining in on my OWH challenge!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations