Friday, February 1, 2013

Petal Punch Card Treat Holder and Finish It Fridays

For my guys I always do the 12 days of Valentine gift, it's just a little something to remind them how much they mean to me.  It takes just a couple of minutes to make them. 


Now I just need to add the mini candy bars and I'm ready.  I'll be stopping at the store today to pick up my goodies that will going into my treat holders.

Since I had to look up the instruction on line I'm adding this to my Punch and Die Cut Journal.


 
 
I've missed the last couple of Finish It Fridays so I dug in my file and found a couple scraps of paper that included the instructions using the Stampin' Up Lattice die and making an ornament that I wanted to try. Here is my page for the journal that I will be using to make them.  It does take a little bit of time, scoring, folding and gluing each piece but I think it is worth it.    


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe for Petal Punch Card Treat Holders:
Paper: Stampin' Up - Love Letters
Punch: Stampin' Up - Petal Punch Card,
Misc.: Adhesive,  Mini Candy Bars

Recipe for Lattice Die Ornament:
Punch: Stampin' Up - 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Die: Stampin' Up - Lattice Die

No comments: