Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wedding Wishes

Thanks for joining me from the Card A Day Blog and I'm continuing the Wedding Theme. Today's card was really quick to put together.  I stamped the flowers and leaf several times onto white card stock then embossed with white embossing powder.  I used water color pencils to color them in and after they were dry I cut them out.


Using my embossing folder I embossed a piece of white card stock cut to 4 x 5 1/4".  I wrapped a piece of white seam binding around the lower portion and tied a bow.  I added the flowers and leaves with a few pop up dots behind the top flower for added dimension. To finish it off  the front I added a few pearls.  

 
I cut another piece of white card stock at 4 x 5 1/4" for the inside and inked the edges.  I added a small piece of seam binding, another flower and a couple of leaves in the corner.


Thank so much for stopping by.  Tomorrow Shelley Bordeleau is hosting at Card A Day Blog so stop by to see her inspiration.


Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - White
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Fabulous Florets
Ink: VersaMark; ColorBox - orange
Embossing Folder: Stamptin' Up - Elegant Lines
Pearls: Recollections
Misc.: water color pencils, white embossing powder, white seam binding ribbon, heat gun, pop up dots.

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is a gorgeous card the white embossing powder really gives it a nice look.