Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Wreath

I picked up these green daisy last year when they were on sale hoping to find a wreath form that I wanted them on. I finally found one I liked, but it had a bunch of succulents and fern leaves on it when I brought it home.  The succulents I would probably never use so they were donated and the fern leaves when into my stash.  


 The wreath form reminds me of a garden gate so I placed the flowers going up one side of it.  It's going to look great on my front door. 

 
I know this isn't a scrapbook project but it is something that I had started - buying the flowers- and never finished so I'm counting it as a Finish It Fridays project.   

Thanks for stopping by

Recipe:
Flowers: Green daisy flowers and a branch of flowered gems.
Ribbon: Celebrate It 1 1/2" light green sheer, dark green sheer; 1 1/2" wired edge ribbon green tones
Misc.: needle nose pliers, wire cutters, florist wire, hot glue

No comments: