Thursday, March 7, 2013

Operation Write Home

I used Sketch #162 from the Operation Write Home blog for this card.


It worked perfectly for this digital image.


I started with a piece of green embossed card stock then layered the Simple Simon pattern papers and my digital image.
 
For the next card  I layered onto a a white embossed pieced of card stock and cut my image out using a Spellbinders Nestabillity die.
 
 
I stamped then punched out the "4 You" sentiment and attached it with a bow to the card front.
 

I finished off the inside with a pieces of the pattern paper matted onto the red paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

2  Cards for Operation Write Home.


Recipe:
Card stock: Recollections - Kraft, white and blue, Unknown red and pattern paper;
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - navy blue
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Tiny Tags
Digital Stamp: Dearie Doll
Punch: Stampin' Up - Jewelry Tag Punch
Die Cut: Spellbinders Nestabilites Label Three
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Floral Screen; Tim Holtz - Woodgrain Embossing folder
Misc.: Color Pencils, offray sheer ribbon, adhesive

1 comment:

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Adorable cards Cindy. I really like the colors and patterns in the sketch card and the cute digi. THanks for playing!