Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch Challege #91

I was on a roll using up some of the scrap papers when I came across this sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge.  I had a little bit of the flowered paper left and thought it would be great as a focal for this sketch.
 
I started with a pink card stock base then layered and matted everything with black card stock.


The piece of vellum is from a leftover project that I had not put away.  I added the happy anniversary sticker to the front of the vellum, then layered the banners behind and in front of the vellum.  I added an old button with a piece of floss tied to it.  A few black pearls on the bottom of the card finish off the front.


For the inside I used a small piece of the same floral paper on the side of the card.  On the left side I added a small swirl sticker.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 card for OperationWrite Home.


Recipe:
Card stock: Recollections: black, pink and white; Unknown pattern papers
Misc: button and floss, happy anniversary stickers, black pearls, adhesive.

No comments: