Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teen Card

Today is my day to host at the Card A Day Blog and I'm finishing up the Teen theme.  Well I went to one of my favorite stamps for teens and that is the Extreme Elements and Guitar Player.

I started off by stamping the guitar player onto white card stock.  I then stamped the yellow, green, blue and finally red elements in the stamp set. 


Just by changing the colors you can easily change this to a girl theme.

Don't forget to enter the challenges as the month is almost over.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 card for OWH

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - Gray, gold, blue and white; Pattern Paper - unknown
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Extreme Elements and Guitar Player
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy, Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry.
Misc.: Adhesive

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cool card Cindy! Love what you did with the background too!