Thursday, November 14, 2013

I can make it fit

I finally had a few moments to scrap and I pulled out my Paper Lace 2 Cricut cartridge.  I've been wanting to use the cogs that are on it on layout and I thought these photo's would be perfect.

 
Now I didn't have a mini alphabet that was a color I liked so I made my own.  I forgot to add the date and MR2 so that is had written. 
 


I pulled out some old photo's I haven't scrapped of my oldest working on his MR-2.  After he bought the car he was deployed and it has spent more time in storage than he has been able to drive it. It's a good thing that he knows how to fix cars, one of his many talents. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge -  November
4 - 12 x 12 layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
1 - Altered project
1 - Mini Album ( have to wait to see it on the blog hop, November 24th)

Recipe:
Cardstock: Rhonna Farrer - Blue Twist: Added to Kit: DCWV - orange cardstock, Unknown - rust and blue pattern papers
Cricut Cartridge: George and the Basic Shapes, Paper Lace 2
Ink: Autumn Leaves - Brown
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz - Steampunk
Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, wet glut, Mini Alpha's

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Wow! Love the color scheme & that is an awesome pattern!

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet layout, Fun with the gears on it

Julene Matthews said...

What a great male layout. It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love this, the gears are perfect!