Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Travel - the world

I'm using the last sheets of paper from my Set #1 from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  I have two sheets of the DCWV Ultimate Premium Stack - Natural and one sheet of the map paper so the map paper is cut in half for this double page layout.  

I covered up the patch on the papers with a bit of the blue from the DCWV - Photo Reel Stack 3 and then cut strips of the same paper to frame the map paper.  I did a little bit of stamping for this one.  I had picked up the travel stamps and try to use them every time I do a layout with a travel theme. I punched and stamped on the same Photo Reel Stack 3 paper that I used as a frame. 



 Originally I was going to do this a one of the pre-made pages for my oldest, but I came across a couple of his tickets when I was doing some cleaning.  Now I'm going to add that and some of the photos at one of the airports he went through to this double page layout instead.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge -  November
 10 - 12 x 12 layouts
4 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
1 - Altered project
1 - Mini Album ( have to wait to see it on the blog hop, November 24th)
4 -cards for Challenge #3: Little Bits Card Challenge
3 - Tags for Challenge #3: Little Bits Card Challenge

Recipe:
Paper: House of three- Daily Junque "Map"; DCWV Ulitmate Premium Stack - Natural; Added to kit: DCWV - Ultimate Premium Stack - Natural and green
Stamps: Clear Stamps - Away we go "Now Boarding" and "Road Trip"
Ink: VersaMagic - Aegean Blue and Spanish Olive; Martha Stewart - dark blue; Inkadinkadoo - Terra cotta
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label
Misc.: rhinestones, scissors, pop up dots, adhesive,

2 comments:

Tara O said...

I love it!!! I always worry about using the map paper, for fear of covering up too much of it. You nailed this LO and I love that you can see your map patterned paper!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow cool use of the map paper, love what you did with these 2 pages, fantastic :)