Friday, January 10, 2014

Be Mine

Today I'm using another of Unity's December Kit of the Month Stamps and some more scraps from the DCWV - Summer Dreams Stack. Since the December kit was a lot of Valentine stamps I think it went really well with this paper pack. I have cutting instructions below. So this is a CASE card from Shilo at Paper meets glue, she is one of Unity's Designers. I just loved the way her card turned out and had to recreate one.



 I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with a few markers. I used the Fiskars cutter and template to cut out the image.  I then hand cut another oval in gray just to make it pop a little.  I added a few different layers and a doily to finish off the background.  A button and ribbon finish off the front of the card.


 Thanks for stopping by.

Entered into Friends with Flair Challenge.
1  card for OWH

Cutting Instructions:
White cardstock: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Diagonal Stripe: 5 1/4" x 4"
Pink and white flower: 1/2" x 4, cut two

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: Scraps from DCWV - Summer Dream Stack, White and gray
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month December 2013 {Happy love Day}, Doily cut in half
Ink: Stazon - Jet Black
Markers: Stampin' Write Markers - Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Per Pizzazz; Marvy 1122 le Plume II - #74 Aquamarine
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - 1/2 Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding
Die Cut - Fiskars Oval 2 .25 x 3"
Misc.: Doily, red button, white embroidery yarn, scissors, adhesive, and zots

No comments: