Monday, May 12, 2014

Butterfly Thank You

Here is the second Thank You card for our Secretaries.  I started by stamping the butterflies onto white cardstock, embossing them and coloring them in. 

 
I had planned on using the background paper from Pink Paislee on this thank you card but didn't like the color combinations so I pulled out the Timeless Texture stack and matched my butterflies up to the background paper.


So by the time I'm done with the card I realize that the only thing I used from my May Counterfeit Kit is the stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May
1- 12x12 Layout
4 - Cards


Recipe:
Paper: Recollection Cardstock - white, orange, tan, brown and green DCWV - The Timeless stack
Stamps: Unity Kit of the Month January 2014 - {Be your own kind of beautiful}, June 2012 {Sweet Summer love}; Stampin' Up - Extreme Elements; Close to My Heart - Take Note and From me to You
Ink: Stazon - Jet Balck, Timber Brown; Color Box - Chestnut
Markers: Stampin' Up Stamp' Write Markers - Peach Parfait, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride
Die: Stampin' Up - Sizzlets Little leaves
Punch: EK Success - 2 Point Flag and Corner Rounder
Misc.: Adhesive, Clear embossing powder, Cuttlebug, Distress tool, Scissors

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh I like the bright colors :) Looks like a cute border flying up the card :)