Friday, May 23, 2014

In My Garden

It finally feels like spring here, actually it is more like summer.  We have gone from temperatures in the 50's as a high and then below freezing at night one day then the next it's in the high 70's and 50 at night.  Last night when Izzy and I were walking around the yard I noticed I finally had a tulip bloom - my one and only tulip that came up this year. I'm not sure if the cold or bunnies got the rest or it was just that strange of a year.


I pulled out some more left over papers to use on this page along with the die cut paper that was in my May Counterfeit kit.   I'm still trying to use up that sheet of rub ons.  I think it was a free sheet that came with another purchase.  That is where the "Garden" is from.  I added a couple of left over alphas to fill in the title. 


Thanks for stopping by.

 Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May
9  - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
4 - Cards
1- - Mini Album

Recipe:
Paper: May Counterfeit Kit: The Girls Paperie - Diecut Blue Ledger: Added to Kit - various scraps
Punch: Stampin' Up - Spiral Border; Martha Stewart - Cherish; EK Success - 2 Point Flag
Rub On: Expressionz - Spring (Garden)
Labels: Free print and cut from Happy-ness blog
Misc.: Adhesive, enamel dots, Flower button, pre made bird Yellow yarn, and Zots

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout to match a beautiful tulip :)

Angela Toucan said...

really pretty