Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Under the Skies

Here's another layout for my oldest's scrapbook.  I'm using more of my May Counterfeit Kit for this layout.  I had pulled out the Crate Paper "Tight" paper (blue paper) intending to use the other side which is a tone on tone gold but found that I liked this side better. 


I think I'm becoming addicted to the home made enamel dots.  I do find them easy to put onto the layouts and they are not girly looking so I'm constantly reaching for them.


I've cut apart the journaling tag, placed it on either side of the photo so that he can go back and add his journaling. 

Thanks for stopping by.

 Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May
6  - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
4 - Cards
1- - Mini Album


Recipe:
May Counterfeit Kit: Crate Paper Static Collection Tight; DCWV Embossed green cardstock; Added to Kit: American Craft - amplified
Journaling Cards -We R Memory Keepers unscripted 3x4 cards
Alphabets: Basic Grey - Lemonade (Green), Kaiser Craft - Black and White, Unknown blue
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label
Labels: Free print and cut from Happy-ness blog
Misc.: adhesive, emamel dots, white gel pen

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :)

Lisa said...

I really love the colours on their layout. And you appear to be going great with your kit! 7 layouts and cards and a mini! Wow