Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wiped Out

Here's two more layouts made from the May Counterfeit Kit.




I didn't have enough of the woodgrain paper for a backing piece so I used a piece from the Timeless Texture Stack for my layout.  I used up most of the leftovers from the prior layout on this one.  I did not have another chipboard bird but really liked this one so I used the backing as a pattern to make my own out of blue paper.  I have it up on some foam tape to give it some dimension.


My journaling is the flags along the top of the layouts and reads: We both got home early and you sat down to talk.  I asked how your day was, when there was no answer I looked over and you were out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May
5  - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
4 - Cards
1- - Mini Album

Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit - Tim Holtz Kraft Core; Crate Paper - Restoration Collections "Refinish", "Flea Market;  My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market - Mellow "Happy"; DCWV - orange texture paper, brown scallop edge, The Timeless Stack; Added to Kit: Teal and brown - technique with embossing folders and ink
Ribbon - Brown Ric Rac
Punch: EK Success - 2 point flag
Alphabet stickers - Pink Paislee - Holly Doodle in aqua
Stamp: Date Stamp
Ink: Stazon,- Timber Brown
Misc.: Adhesive, Brown sharpie, buttons, chip board bird, flower and pennant, embroidery floss, foam tape, enamel dots, and scissors.

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

lovely colours for your delightful layout

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :)

Chidkid said...

Great masculine LO