Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another Mini

I was asked to make another skinny mini album, this time for a girl.  Since I had just finished the 8x8 Mini for Katie I still had a stack of scraps out and decided to use them for this mini. Here is the second mini album from my Counterfeit kit using the Citrus Stack.  Once again I'm using the tutorial from  papercrafter45.

I used a butterfly clip that I've had forever and took the dark blue beads off of the bead branch so that only the white and light blue are there.  The yellow silk flowers I took apart and used a rhinestone stick pin and a couple of crystal beads below them.  Everything is on top of a white doily and a leaf that is bendable.


I used a the Stampin' Up Two Tags die for some journal spots and attached them with the shaped paperclips. 



There is a couple of folded tags in each pocket.




I used Tim Holt's Pediment to make a pocket to hold some more tags.  I love the little shoe paperclips. I have no idea where these shaped paper clips come from other that it was something that one of the guy's gave me.



Here is the center of the album with the flaps up. I've added a couple more tags.



The last of the album. Another pocket with some more tags that are being held on with a dress paperclip.

Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June
5 - 12x12 Layout
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
2 - 6x8 - project life
1 - 8x8 Album - 22 - 8x8 pages and  20 - 2x6 and 4x6 pages
1 - Skinny Mini Album

 Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit - DCWV - Citrus Stack and Citrus Cardstock Stack: Added to Kit - Recollections white cardstock
Ink: Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo
Punches: Stampin' Up - Eyelet Border; Martha Stewart -  Cherish Border
Dies: Stampin' Up - Two Tag's Die; Tin Holtz - Baroque and Pediments
Misc.: Adhesive, Bead Branch, Beads, Butterfly pin, Paper Clips, Scraps of Ribbon, Silk Flowers, Tiny attacher and Zots

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute album, she's gonna love it

Lisa said...

What a super mini. Love all the elements and colours. Great job and I'm sure she will love it.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, and so far beyond where I am these days. =) I love looking at things people do, though, and enjoy Heather North's blog. Where do you blog about your quilting?

Rose Tresures said...

Wow!!! Lovely mini! I love it!
hugs, Patty