Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm a Dad!

My District Manager had a baby girl and I thought that the photo that he sent out to all of us would make a great layout for Christmas for him. I've used some of the papers from the July Counterfeit Kit for this layout.  I think that the little girl clothes and banners was a perfect backdrop for this picture.




I hand cut a heart out of the green paper and layered it onto a doily.  I think I will add a little bit of stickles to outline the heart as I think it needs something. The details of the birth are printed onto photo paper and then cut out.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - July
21 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - Mini albums
3 - Tags
2 - Cards for Operation Write Home

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: July Counterfeit Kit - Dear Lizzy - Spring Collections "Beehive Brunch ", "Dragonfly Dance", "Lazy Ladybug"; Dollar store Doily;  Added to Kit: DCWV - Tan, yellow and unknown blue
Alphabet Stickers:  Recollections
Cutouts : Bella Blvd - Bits a Bella "Flirty" (xoxo strip)
Punch: EK Success - 2 Point Flag
Cricut: George and the basic Shapes - Heart
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute gift just love that paper it's perfect for the layout and smart use of the heart :)

Susanne said...

That looks adorable. What a sweet gift!