Sunday, November 16, 2014

Las Vegas

I've pulled another couple of papers from my September Counterfeit Kit for this layout which is the blue background "Skinny Jeans" and the piece of pattern paper the photo is one "Corduroy".
 

It's a pretty simple layout but I spent way to much time on the banner.  I punched a few pieces of paper then layered them on, moved them around, punched a few more, then cut them to make them shorter and came up with this one.


Actually it looks like I need to fix the twine on the left and the banner on the right.  At the moment it's in Hubby's pile for him to add his journaling to the back.  Them it can go it triage.

Counterfeit Kit challenge - September
6  - 12x12 Layouts

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: September Counterfeit Kit: Basic Grey - Boxer Collection "Skinny Jeans", "Corduroy"; Various Scraps for the Pennant
Alphabet stickers - recollections
Punch: EK Success - 2 point Flag
Misc.: Adhesive, scissors, twine, and Zots

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, love the banner too looks like it would have been a lot of work :)

Lisa said...

I'm a huge sucker for banners so this is a winner for me! What a great collection of overlapping items - looks great.

Julene Matthews said...

Gorgeous banner! Love your layout too.

Susanne said...

I am reminded of "Fun With Flags" from the Big Bang Theory. Great page.