Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wings

Well I finished my first layout that I was working on using the Cricut Cartridges that I included in my Counterfeit Kit.  I just had to walk away from it and come back to it and it came together.


The black paper was tearing while I was distressing it so I added a rhinestone, the banner and butterfly to a couple of the spots. I use black soot ink and clear embossing powder to make the larger butterfly stand out, then added the pink butterfly and rhinestone to it.



Thanks for stopping by.

January Counterfeit Kit - Renew
9  - 12x12 Layout
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layout

Recipe:
Counterfeit Kit - January Renew:
Paper: Prims - Shabby Chic Collection "Sweets", Angelique Collection "Wings"; DCWV - Ultimate Premium Stack - Fall, Black and White; Recollections - black; Transparency and Unknown tan cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot
Punch: Martha Stewart - Photo Corner Punch
Rub Ons: 7 gypsies - Calais Elements
Cricut Cartridges: George and the Basic Shapes and Storybook
Pre Cut Butterflies: Stampin' Up - Beautiful Butterflies Die and Butterfly Wings Embosslits Die
Misc.: Adhesives, Clear Embossing Powder, Darcie Rhinestones, Distress Tool, Heat Gun, Pop Up Dots, Stampin' Up Pretties Kit, Water mister and Zots

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love the colors!!

Susanne said...

Very lovely.

Virginia said...

Fab layout, love how you've used a rhinestone to distract from the paper issue, that's the sort of thing I would have done!

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty :) and well done on the distressing issue :) Fabulous way to use the cricut cartridge (I still have to do this yet got way to behind this week :)