Thursday, February 5, 2015

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - February Steppin Out


The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit this month is from Scrapbook.com Across the Miles.
 
 

I started by pulling paper that was similar to the patterns and colors in the kit (top row). I am out of cloud paper so I substituted the blue then pulled a couple of sheets that were the backside to round it out.  I have a couple of Seasonal paper pad and added the January and February papers (middle row) to my kit from one of them.  The bottom row is a Winter paper kit I received for Christmas from my youngest and an assortment of My Mind's Eye from a Mystery Pack. The pinks, blues yellows and light greens were so close to some of the backside paper that I just had to include them.


Paper Detail: Top Row - Scenic Route "Appleton"; My Minds's Eye "Star Bright Dotty Dude"; Bella Blvd - Sunny Happy Skie " Magic in the Sky", Just Dreamy " Day Dream Candy Stripe"; Capture Life - Allison Kreft "Love Script","Arrows" "Hearts"; Fancy  Pants Designs - Summer Soul "Snorkle" and Wave Searcher "Breeze"
Middle Row -  ATD Season Stack - January and February papers
Bottom Row - The paper Studio "Winter Wonderland" Page Kit's;  Mystery Pack - Mind's Eye - Various papers.

For the Cricut Cartridge I want to use the 50 States, the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and  Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.  I of course will be adding cardstock, vellum, acetate and paper doilies as needed along any ink and stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit Cindy :) Excited to see what you do with the tags,bags, boxes and more cartridge (I have that one :) This is cool to add a specific cartridge to the kit, definitely use it then. I liked how you was using yours last month.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Colorful kit! I went bright, too :~)

Virginia said...

Great kit!

Laura said...

What a great collection of papers!

Susanne said...

Oh I'm spying lots of fun prints in there - enjoy!

Margie said...

Love the idea to include a cricut cart! Your kit looks fab!

Janine Rachau said...

That MME Starbright was one of my favorites ever. I think it goes pretty far back :) Love your fun mix of papers,...I can see lots of fun pages ahead.

Tina Campbell said...

Hi you! How have you been, just checking to see if things are okay. Miss seeing your creations