Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy New Year

I was putting away my January Counterfeit Kit Challenge getting ready for the February one to come in and decided to make another set with stamped frames. I followed my previous layout Merry Christmas Get Together to make this Happy New Year layout for my guys. 

I used a different stamp from the Extreme Elements set on their layouts and like the larger splotch of pink that is showing. 

I also use the scalloped frame on the left instead of the butterfly frame, but kept the colors the same as the first layout.

I pulled out a couple more Unity Kit of the Months to get the sentiments. I'm entering this into the Unity Stamps Friends with Flair challenge.

Counterfeit Kit Review: January Renew Kit
I kept my January kit on the small side this time as I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time to scrap, I wound up having to add more paper to it to get a few more layouts done. I didn't use all the embellishments I pulled out and never touched a few of the stamps set,  I added the new Type Strips and numbers stamps and die to do a couple of layouts.  I also made a mini last minute mini album.

Thanks for stopping by.


January Counterfeit Kit - Renew
12 - 12x12 Layouts
 4 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - Mini Album - 5.5 x 8.5 10 pages

 Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit - January Renew: Basic Grey - Lemon Bee "Honey Bee"; DCWV - Heirloom Stack, Pink and White Cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot and Tattered Rose; Color Box - Orchid Pastel; Stazon - Jet Black
Glimmer Mist: Yellow Daisy and Jazz Blue
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Label Punch and corner rounder; EK Success - Mini Heart and Star
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Notably Ornate and Extreme Elements; Unity KOTM January 2012 {Heart and Soul}, August 2012 {Colors of the Season}, May 2012 {Love in and Instant} and November 2011 {take your time}
Misc.: Adhesive, Buttons, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Pearls, Ruler, Scissors, Sequins, Silk Flower - yellow rose taken apart and X-Acto Knife

21 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are amazing layouts. You do beautiful work.

Donna K said...

gorgeous, gorgeous layouts. these are just so full of color and pretty pieces. love the sentiments too. do you mind if i ask what size album this is? thanks for sharing/inspiring. have a great weekend! xx donna k

Iris said...

So pretty - love all the embellishments and the colors.
isoscia at aol dot com

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Love these! What a fabulous way to use bits and pieces left in a kit. The colors and splotches are great!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW!! Gorgeous colors!! Love the design you created!!!

Ruby said...

Lovely layouts. I like the design and colour placement. TFS

DIANA L. said...

Super cute layout. I love the color combo. I justt became your newest follower.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim Rippere said...

What a fun mixed media project!

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Linda said...

This is very colorful!

Crystal said...

Very nice layout and clusters around the photo spots!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful layout! The colors are wonderful and I love all the fun embellishments.

Lagene said...

Beautiful layout! It's full of such pretty things!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Beautiful. So many wonderful details. Love those sentiments.

Janis said...

Wonderful LOs. Love these colors and all the interesting things to look at and to enjoy!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout :) Wonderful stamp work on the layout :) What a fun idea to do a review spot too :) Excited to see the new kit myself tomorrow.

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout.
{I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Virginia said...

Seriously pretty - love it!

Susanne said...

Nice, the combination of buttons sprinkled over mists works really well.

Gaylynn said...

Bright and pretty pages. Nice stamping in there too, Cindy. :)

Dawn Fields said...

Beautiful layouts! Amazing!

Miwa said...

Wow, great design!