Thursday, September 17, 2015

2 Day and sunshine and Happiness

While I was doing laundry last night I got 11 more layouts done for my youngest. My desk is definitely a mess but it was worth it.  So here is the first set of layouts that I made using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Summer Festivals.



I started this layout with the pattern paper and knew I wanted to have a couple of 4x6 photo mats for him. Then I found this 4x6 and 3x4 journaling cards I had printed out from some now unknown source. The 4x6 journal card was perfect as a photo mat on the left hand side.

I used the 3x4 on the right side that could be used as with a photo mat or journaling card.  I did add a couple of labels just in case they are needed.

Thanks for stopping by.

September 2015 Counterfeit Kit -  Summer Festival
3 - Forgeries
6 - 12x12 Layouts
14 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - mini album
  - Cards

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:
 Recollections - White cardstock; Crate paper - Cottage Collection "Coco"; Bellla Blvd - Honey I'm Home  "Alleyway"; Basic Grey - Boxer
Printable 4x6 and 2x3 project life cards
Misc.: Adhesive,  DIY Enamel Dots, Labels, and Zots

4 comments:

sassyscrapper said...

Wow! 11 pages while doing laundry...you are GOOD!

Lisa said...

how do you manage 11 layouts during laundry? I struggle with one page a week at the moment!

Susanne said...

I'd say you are on a scrappy roll.

cinmfoster said...

Well I had already cleaned my house and the lawn was mowed the day before so I didn't have to do any of that. DH was golfing so no interruptions. I keep a timer on my desk when I'm doing laundry or else I'll let time get away from me. The timer goes off and I do another load, then set the timer for the next one.
Cindy F