Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Grey and Black Layouts

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog's inspiration had some polka dot paper in it, but it was large dots. I substituted some smaller dot paper in my Summer Festival Kit.


This is the first layout I made. I punched the border with the spiral punch then layered on some embellishments. The fake stitching at the top is a rub on.


I used more of the fake stitching at the top of the layout. The bird and leaf dies were really getting a work out while I was there.


I made a pocket and a couple of tags to go into them.  The tickets are from a die that I did not bring with me but I added a few of them in my stash while packing.


The last layout I kind of included a little bit of everything from the previous three. I have the black and cream ribbon, the grey craft foam in the shape of hearts, all three pattern papers and the labels.

I made 19 Layouts while I was visiting my youngest in North Dakota, my goal was 20.
Wine Walk here - 3 pages
Enjoy the Journey  here  - 2 pages
The Everyday Documented and The Everyday Amazing here - 4 pages
Black and Turquoise here - 4 pages

Thanks for stopping by.

 September 2015 Counterfeit Kit -  Summer Festival
3 - Forgeries
7 - 12x12 Layouts
18 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - Mini Albums
- Cards

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:
Recollections - Black and Cream cardstock; October Afternoon - Sunday Dishes; The Paper Studio - Tattered and Worn Stack: DCWV - The Everyday Essentials Stack
Die Set; Quick Kuts - Bird;  Stampin'Up - Lots of Labels; Becky Higgins- Project Life "Nested metal Die Set
Punch: Stampin' Up - spiral border
Misc.: Adhesive,  Craft Foam, DIY Enamel Dots, Labels, Mini Stapler, Ribbon and Zots

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Lovely clusters on these pages, well done.