Saturday, September 26, 2015

Just because and The good Stuff

I'm playing catch up on my blog. I had a few issues with Blogger and Google + and wasn't able to post for a few days until it got straightened out.

I pulled a couple of the papers from my September Counterfeit Kit - Summer Festival to make a couple more pages for my youngest.

I started with this layout.

Then I did the other side to create a two page layout. I made the photo mat just a little bit smaller, I love the teal and brown rose paper on this layout.


And because I had paper left over I did this one and added the Just Because label, along with a label and DIY enamel dots.

I used bigger photo mats on the other side and added "the good stuff" going up the side.


I hadn't intended to do a 4 pager with these papers but I was on a roll. The plaid and rose paper is all used up and I have a little bit of the stripe paper left over.

This is the second set of the 11 layouts I did while I was doing laundry. You can see :
2Day and Sunshine & Happiness here.

 Thanks for stopping by.


 September 2015 Counterfeit Kit -  Summer Festival
3 - Forgeries
7 - 12x12 Layouts
18 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - Mini Albums
- Cards

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:
 Recollections - Tan and White; American Crafts - Brown Sugar Weave cardstock: Crate paper - Cottage Collection "Bloom"Bella Blvd - Honey I'm Home  "Couch Potato" and Alleyway
Dies: Tim Holts - Baroque
Stickers: Daisyds - Autumn and Arrows
Ink: Color Box - brown
Punch: Stampin' Up - Ticket punch
Misc.: Adhesive,  DIY Enamel Dots, Labels, Sharpie - brown and Zots

1 comment:

Binty said...

love that u created 2 2-page LO using almost a mirror-like technique. beautiful compositions.