Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Red and Gold layouts

After 7 hours of mending, two trips to Tandy Leather and one trip to Home Depot, Michaels and Joann's I'm done with the Army Stuff and can work on a couple of layouts. Honestly my brain if fried so they are really simple.  I started with the Goldish paper that has a border on it from my Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog Summer Festival Kit.


Since my gold paper was 12x12 I measured and marked where I wanted to cut it down width wise and then length wise giving myself some room to layer it. I wanted the full border to show and I covered it up with a couple of photo mats on the side as it wasn't a perfect match.


The second page has the rest of the gold border paper. I split the leaf die cut and added an extra large piece at the top of the layout.

I thought I had this scheduled to post over the weekend but I messed up. I guess I had to much sewing going on.

Thanks for stopping by.

September 2015 Counterfeit Kit -  Summer Festival
3 - Forgeries
6 - 12x12 Layouts
12 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
1 - mini album
  - Cards

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit:
Paper: Unknown gold paper: Recollections, White and red cardstock; DCWV - The Everyday Essentials Stack: Stampin' Up - gold paper
Dies:  Quick Kuts - Bird;  Stampin'Up - Lots of Labels;
Punch: Martha Steward - Scallop circle
Misc.: Adhesive, Craft Foam,  DIY Washi Tape, Embroidery Floss, White gel pen and Zots

1 comment:

Lisa said...

lovely gold paper and a great way to showcase it