Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Girls Just Want to Have fun page 2-4

So I had a 1/2 of a sticker and other scraps of paper from my prior layout.  What to do - make a second page and a couple of project life pages to use the scraps up (click here to see the original).




I just flipped the sketch  and use a larger photo mat. I paper pieced the stripe paper at the top to make it fit.

 
 
I cut up a couple of the project life cards for some embellishments  - the something special on the top right and the flag that I stamped on on the left side. I used a pink sharpie to color the wood veneer people.


The canning jar was cut from another project life card. I again repeated the scallop with a few punched circles on the bottom row and added a transparency flower.

I am officially out of the stripped paper.
Thanks for stopping by.

November 2015 Counterfeit Kit - Autumn Fun
 - Forgeries
2 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - Project Life Pages
 - Mini Albums
- Cards

Paper: Stampin' Up  - Doily Paper; DCWV - White Cardstock; Basic Grey: Sugared "Darling"; Crate Paper - Cottage Collection "Coco"; The Paper Studio - Tattered & Worn collection
Punch: Marvy - 1"  and  1/2" circle; Stampin' Up - Spiral Notebook; Martha Stewart - Photo Corner; E K Success - Corner Rounder
Stamp: Becky Higgins - Roller Phrase Stamp
Misc.: Adhesive: Colorbox ink - brown, labels, mini, stapler, Pink Sharpie and wood veneer

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Cindy such a cute layout and the fun use of the scraps on the PL spread :) Well done :)

Kelly Sroka said...

Love these--so pretty!