Monday, December 14, 2015

Art Journal Page

I'm playing catch up with some layouts I did not get posted during the year, this one was during the month of September. I had counterfeited one of the paper and here is where I am using it.

One of the papers I had to create out of the September Counterfeit Kit was this one
I'm using the paper I made from the September Counterfeit Kit in my art Journal.  I decided to stamp on it instead of using the alphabet die.

I tried out several stamps before I found the one I wanted to use.  I stamped and embossed them onto tracing paper then layed it on top to decide which one I liked.

 
 I'm putting this one into my art journal .

 

The embossing reads: Forget the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will.
 
 
 
September 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Summer Festival
3 - Forgeries
1 - Art Journal Page
 
DIY Multi colored paper, Versamark Ink, Gold Embossing Powder and Heat Gun.
 

No comments: