Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Grand Canyon Adventure - Challenge #3


The September Challenge #3 at the Counterfeit Kit Blog is to combine the sketches to make one.
I made a Project Life spread to go along with "The Trees" layout which can be found here.
For the project life sketches I combined the label card of sketch 1 and the caption card of sketck 2 and both sketches are rotates.


For sketch 1 I punched a piece of acetate and vellum using the photo label punch.  I used Recollections Alphabet stickers that are clear to spell out "we were here". I used the gold pen to outline the vellum label and when they were dry I adhered to the picture.



For sketch 2 I spelled out Grand Canyon on the 4x6 paper and then use a strip of white cardstock and the Recollection stickers spelled out Adventure and cut it into a flag shape..  I used a stapler to attach the flag. To bring some of the elements over from the prior page I used the DIY Washi tape and enamel dots.


I used the round alphabet for the "Duck on a Rock" which is on the photo.

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit:
Paper: DCWV - Tattered and Worn Stack;  Cardstock: White and Brown; Acetate and Vellum
Punch: EK Success - Photo Labels
Alphabet Stickers: Recollections - Clear (Adventure); Pink Paislee - Whimsies Chocolate (Duck on a Rock); Basic Grey - Recess Nanoset  (Canyon), Kissing Booth (Grand)
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Enamel Dots, DIY Washi Tape, Gold Calligraphy Pen

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic pocket page :) Lovely photos :) Someday I really like to see it in person