Thursday, December 8, 2016

December Daily - Day 1


Introduction pages for the December Daily.

For the first page I used the shelf liner cut to the size of the full sheet protector. I wanted a page I could see through but still had a little bit of interest. I added a DIY Felt flower that I received in a swap.
 
I put the two larger flowers on the guy's pages.


the green flower looks black in the photos.




I printed out the Twas the Night Before Christmas on to white cardstock and cut it fit the 6x8 Sheet protector. The reindeer is die cut from fun foam, a doily, stamped date and a hand made tag finish the page off.
 
On the back I want to include a calendar for the month of December for me.


For the guy's album I have not made up my mind about including the same reindeer, doily and tag so I have left theirs blank for now.

On the back of their page I have white cardstock with a Snowflake wood veneer cut in half. Their book is for 2017 so I'll leave it like this for now.

Day 1:
I made a door out of white cardstock and inked the edges. The wreath is punched using the Martha Stewart branch punch.  I used one of the journaling cards from Snap Cards. My journaling is written out then cut out and glued to the card.



The top pocket has a tag with journaling about the wreath on the deck.


For the guys I used a piece of white cardstock that I've painted around with a paint pen for a border and tied a piece of red and white twine around the left edge.


Thanks for stopping by.

December Counterfeit Kit:
3 - December Daily Albums



Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - Black, Green, Kraft and White
Printable - Twas the Night Before Christmas from Altered Artifacts;  December Calendar from Stitch In Time
Wood Veneer - snowflakesD
Journal Cards: Snap Cards - Cozy Christmas
Punch: Martha Stewart branch punch; Fiskars 1/4" hole punch: Stampin Up - mini circle punch
Ink: Distress Ink vintage photo and Brushed corduroy
Stamps: Heidi Swapp date stamp; unknown date stamp
Misc. Adhesive, Crop-a-dile, Doily, Gold paint pen, Ribbon, Shelf Liner, Twine and Zots

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Shelf liner - Santa would like the ingenuity of that. It looks like you are off to a good start.