Thursday, December 15, 2016

Mom Loves Me


I used the sketch Kelly picked out for her Memories of Christmas Past layout on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. 

I had to dig through the Iris container that held the Christmas paper to find three sheets of the same paper. Since I was telling  the same story on all three layouts and wanted them to match.


I trimmed a little bit off the 12x12 paper and cut down one sheet to 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 for my youngest.


I wrapped the wood veneer with a string of white beads. I used an embossing folder on a sheet of vellum and used that as the background paper then layered the washi tape, a label and punched tree.


The journaling is on a paper from the same Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack cut into strips and reads:
The guys each got a small bag of M & M's. Dale pulls out a large bag and is telling them "Mom love Me more"


Thanks for stopping by.

December Counterfeit Kit:
3 - December Daily Albums
2 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11

 Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - Holiday Collection The Christmas Stack; Vellum; Cardstock - Green and Red
Punch: Tonic - Christmas Tree
Embossing Folder: Anna Griffin - Snowfall
Alphabet: Cosmo Cricket - Red Line; Pink Paislee - holly doodle; Unknown red
Misc.: Adhesive. Cuttlebug, Label, Washi Tape, Wood Veneer - Tree, and Zots

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh that is just too cute :) Love that you chose to use the sketch that was featured in one of the posts :) The vellum and the emboosing folders, hmmm will have to give that a try it looks pretty cool :) never thought to do that :)

Susan said...

Very cute and I also need to try embossing vellum. I also like the way you used the heart for the "O" in "Mom".