Monday, December 19, 2016

Snow and BRRRR

I saw Julene's post of Memories of Christmas Past and new I wanted to create a snow layout using this design. Love the banners and the swirls, which I have a couple of stamp sets that would be perfect for this.



I used some scrap paper from the K and I Memories paper for the banners and cut a strip from the Recollections paper for the words and added an enamel piece along with the date at the bottom. So instead of using flowers I use the swirl stamps all over the page and a few Glitter Domes.


I didn't make the banners overlap so I put a little piece of washi tape in between them.
The pictures are of my youngest, I have some free labor this year to help with the shoveling. He moves out in February then will have his own driveway to contend with.

Thanks for stopping by.

December Counterfeit Kit:
3 - December Daily Albums
3 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11

Recipe:
December Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:  K and I Memories - Winter collection; Recollections - Bright and Jolly paper pad; White Cardstock and DCWV dark gray cardstock
Ink: Versa Magic Aegean Blue; Ranger - Jet Black
Stamps: Autumn Leaves - Elegant Flourishes and Swirls
Misc.: Adhesive,  Glitter Domes, Glossy Accents, Snowflake Brad, Recollections -White Washi Tape

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and the swirls are a nice touch to the layout :)

Julene Matthews said...

This looks great and I'm flattered that my post inspired you.