Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Minnehaha Falls and Moving Day

I had made the doily paper for Forgeries on the Fourth at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, but just didn't have the right photo to use it with. I finally got it to work with the pictures we took at Minnehaha Falls. I wanted the painted doily to shine so I put everything on the bottom right side of the paper.


I used the silhouette to make the title with Deftone Stylus font and just typed my journaling and printed it onto white cardstock. A wood veneer snowflake is the only other embellishment.

My other paper for Forgeries on the Fourth was the tile paper.


I used it make my own Moving Day Layouts. I kept the layout similar to the one I made for the guys, I just used my tile paper instead of the door paper. I didn't use a circle with the doily and I used pattern paper for my title.


I used vellum on the background and added a piece of ric rac that was taken off of something else.


Our truck is the same color as my youngest so our pick ups are colored the same.

 Thanks for stopping by.

January Counterfeit Kit - New Beginnings
15 - 12x12 Layouts
6 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
3 - cards

 Recipe:
 Paper: Color Bok - Poolside; Various Cardstock
Die cut: Monicas Creative Room - Layered Doily 49
Misc.: Adhesive, foam tape and twine.

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts Cindy and great uses for those forged papers :)

Susanne said...

Nicely forged!!