Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April Counterfeit Kit Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

The April Inspiration kit from Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is Cocoa Daisy's February "Ashton Court"

 

Love the mix of light to darker colors but I couldn't decide on which way to go so I've included both in my April Kit - Glorious Garden.

The first of papers is from the ColorBox Collections - Mint Julep and Deliliah

I've add ribbon flowers, a few metal pieces, buttons and some die cuts as embellishments.



My second set of papers brings in the reds and darker blues. I've included some shaped papers that I'm determined to get out of my stash this month.


Bella Blvd - Christmas Wished "Candlelight"; Creative Imaginations - Flourishes Poppy; DCWV - Photo Reel; Jenny Bowlin - Red Circle Flower, Red Wallpaper and Oilcloth; TPC Studio - Boho Blooms "Lemon Love" and "Pink Passion Flourish"; Little Yellow Bicycle - Decorative Edge Cardstock; Recollections - Red Denim Love; Bella Blvd - Socialite " Dance Circle"; the Girls Paperie - Jubilee; Pop Culture - Lava Lamp and a partial sheet of NRN - Glorious Garden.

 
 
For the embellishments I have some chipboard, ribbon, buttons, stamped images and stickers that have been in my stash for a very long time.


I will be adding cardstock, stamps, some Cricut or Silhouette cuts to the mix later.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Love both kits the colors are so vibrant :) I see a bottle cap I got a few of those left and excited to see what you do with it :)

cinmfoster said...

Tina, thanks for telling me what it was - all I could think of was a metal thingy. :) Cindy F

Susan said...

I like how you divided the inspiration kit in half and ended up with two different but very pretty kits!

Julene Matthews said...

Beautiful kit(s). I'm sure you will have fun using these papers and embellishments.

Clair said...

Two kits for the price of ... um ... none? Amazing!

Susanne said...

I like your kit a lot, it strikes me as softer and more sophisticated than the original. Enjoy.