Thursday, May 4, 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May Kit Snowpants to Shorts







The May Counterfeit Kit Challenge Inspiration Kit is Gossamer Blue's March Kit.
The main kit:
 
The Project Life kit:



Here is my May Kit - Snowpants to Shorts.

I pulled in a couple of the DCWV - Texture and Finishes stack to match up to the blue Oh My Heart 22 from Pink Paislee and the American Crafts - Jen Hatfield Best Of paper  for the polka dots. I replaced the stripe paper in my kit with a chevron and diagonal strip tone on tone paper from the Craft Smith - Sweet Mint collection.



 I've included a Paper pack from American Crafts - Imaginisce "Perfect Vacation" which has more stripes and the colorful raindrops to match the Little by Little Pint-Sized Fun from Shimelle.



I've added a few 6x6 pad to round out my kit and bring in the Large alphabet paper and some yellows - I pulled Smilelle's True Stories paper pad. I also added the 7 gypsies - Epicurean because I need to make a few guy cards. It's a large paper pad 48 sheets so I can also do some layouts with it.



My embellishments include a few washi tapes, wood veener - weather shapes and hearts, speech bubbles stickers DIY, enamel dots and some frames. I have the normal ribbon flowers and buttons and added some sequins and embossing powders.


Last month I had downloaded a Spring Collection by Daria V when it was free from Creative Market that I thought I would print and cut out as needed on my pages. Below is a few of the animals and flowers that were included.


For my Project Life Kit I will be using a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants "Office Suite" and the My Minds Eye "On Trend 2" journal cards. I also have several of the label punched and ready to go (links are on below)



Stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - they already have the Forgeries on the Fourth up.
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: May Counterfeit Kit - Snowpants to Shorts
Paper: DCWV - Texture and Finishes Stack; American Craft - DIY Shop; Craft Smith - Sweet Mint; American Crafts - Jen Hatfield Best Of paper pad am Imaginisce paper collection - Perfect Vacation
6x6 Paper Pad: Fancy Pants "Office Suite"; 7 gypsies - Epicurean; Shimelle - True Stories
Frames:  Simple Stories - Simply Yours
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico - That a Way Collection "Weather Shapes"
Stickers: Stickapoamus - Speech Bubbles
Washi Tape: Carpe Diem
Printables: A Vegas Girl at Heat - 3 Label Punch; Kaitlin Sheaffer - Labels; Vintage Glam ;

4 comments:

Clair said...

Your kit is, as always, a fabulous selection of really useable stash - it's absolutely perfect for the transition of winter/spring to spring/summer (and the title is so clever!)

Julene Matthews said...

A perfect blend of papers and items to use,Cindy. I really wish I had that kit here.

Tina Campbell said...

Love the choices you made for this kit :) It does look like it's gonna be a fun kit to play with :)

Susanne said...

What a great travel kit, and that may be one of the best kit names of all times!!