Sunday, June 11, 2017

June Counterfeit Kit Challege - Hello Sunshine

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog's inspiration this month is the Felicity Jane May 2017 Kit "Willow".


Here's just the papers:

Here is my Kit - Hello Sunshine: I kept the blues and teal colors, left out the corals and pinks then added in some greens and greys.

 
 
Recollections - Grey and White Stripes, Grey Honeycomb, Multi- colored Dots, Rainbows, Mint Honeycomb; Echo Park- "Capture Life" Arrows; My Mind's Eye "Kate and Co" - Oxford Lane Polka Dot, Dilly Dally Curious Petals Paper; Pink Paislee - Summer Fun; Doodle Bug Designs - baby boy stripe;  Me and My Big Ideas - unknown name and a piece of Chipboard - not sure who it is from.

For the embellishments:


I added in a couple of sheets of The Paper Studio - Ninth Street 12x12 and 4x6 paper pad.
I have Prima Ephemera - Vintage Emporium, Feather Duo die, tags, Project Life cards - Beck Higgins - Hi Sunshine, doilies, embossing folders (one of which has not even been opened, die cuts, flowers, buttons, ribbon and twine,

I also thought Design Bundles.net current freebie of the week would be perfect for this kit


Woodland Animal Clipart Set - Free Design of The Week Design
Woodland Animals

I didn't take the time to match up cardstock so I'll be pulling that as I go. I also will add some embossing powder and stamps to the kit. I just couldn't decided which ones to add. I liked the little triangle stencil in the Felicity Jane Kit I wasn't sure what I wanted in my kit so I'll add that later.

Thanks for stopping by.

Paper - The Paper Studio - Ninth Street 12x12 and 4x6 paper pads; Recollections - Grey and White Stripes, Grey Honeycomb, Multi- colored Dots, Rainbows, Mint Honeycomb; Echo Park- "Capture Life" Arrows; My Mind's Eye "Kate and Co" - Oxford Lane Polka Dot, Dilly Dally Curious Petals Paper; Pink Paislee - Summer Fun; Doodle Bug Designs - baby boy stripe;  Me and My Big Ideas - unknown name
Prima Ephemera - Vintage Emporium
Die - Tim Holtz - Feather Duo
Embossing Folders: Tim Holtz - Woodgrain; Darcie - Clouds
Project life Card: Beck Higgins - Hi Sunshine
Misc.: Buttons, Flowers, various silhouette and Cricut cuts of leaves and flowers and doilies; Ribbon and Twine.

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit :) Fun embellishments and the woodland elements should be fun too

Susanne said...

Oooo, nice kit. I need to remember to put more chipboard in my kits. Enjoy!

Susan said...

Cute kit! I like that you substituted some colors that are more to your liking.