Sunday, November 5, 2017

November Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Changes


The Counterfeit Kit Challenge has posted the November Kit inspiration. They are using the "Emerson" kit by Citrus Twist from November 2016.

 
I was also able to find a Project Life Kit for that month.


Here is my November kit - Changes. I've pulled my papers from the Color Bok paper line Paislee and Mint Julep, I'm trying to get them used up and out of my stash.



Color Bok - Paislee; Mint Julep; unknown Cardstock; Mint Julep; Unknown Cardstock in three shades of green; Paislee, blue cardstock; Color Bok - Mint Julep and red cardstock; Little Yellow Bicycle - Decorative edge cardstock



I've included the My Mind's Eye - On Trend 2 ephemera and project life cards; a few frames from Simple Stories "Summer Vibes" a couple of die cuts, buttons, enamel dots, labels, chip board pieces and a piece of cork. I'll also have my reject box to add to may layouts as needed.

I'll add cardstock, dies and stamps as needed.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome kit Cindy :) Love your choices and look forward to seeing what you create with it :) I've got to get back to creating a kit it's been way to long since I played along :)

Susanne said...

Nicely done, your papers have a lot of life to them! Enjoy.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I love what a faithful CKC follower you are! You've nailed it once again :-)