Saturday, September 30, 2017

Peonies

I had a few scraps from the February 2016 - Hello Lovely kit page set #4 that I'm using on this layout. I couldn't decide which pictures I wanted of the Peonies so I'm using all four of them. We were getting a big rain storm and I had to pick all of them otherwise it would just ruin them. I made a couple of bouquets of flowers and dropped them off on the way to work. It was a nice surprise for some special ladies.

I cut the Captured Life paper following the chevrons to make the border. The Butterfly was in my reject box. I pulled out some pink flower ribbon and used it as a divider between  the pictures. The tag from a die that I cut and colored a bunch of them and am trying to get used up.







A scrap of the Amy Tangerine - Stitched black and white; Capture Life - chevron paper and the green polka dot paper.

I added a couple of tags that I had included in the kit along with another dragon fly..
flower ribbon, lace.
Thanks for stopping by.

September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
17 - 12x12 Layouts
7 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
2 - 12x12 Project Life
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Project Life

February Counterfeit 2016 - Hello Lovely

 September 100 Pattern Paper Challenge - Use Stamps on your layout
7  - 12 x 12 Layouts
3  - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Christy's Beautiful Life - 30 Days of Sketches
Sketch 1 - 3 Layouts  Recycling and the whole story
Sketch 2 - 2 Layouts  Sewing for Tank
Sketch 3 - 1 Layout   Boston Trip
Sketch 4 - 3 Layouts Life is Good
Sketch 5 - 1 Layout Adventure and Adventure redone
Sketch 6 - Tank
Sketch 7 - Quiet Moment/Pit Stop

Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things

Paper: The Paper Studio Pearlized cardstock;

February Counterfeit 2016 - Hello Lovely
Paper:
Papers:  Amy Tangerine - Stitched, Next two are Capture Life a scrap of green polkadot paper.
 The Paper Studio Pearlized cardstock;
 Alphabet stickers: Basic Grey - Sugared; Pink Paislee - holly doodle cream
Misc.: Adhesive, Labels, Embossing Powder - copper, Heat gun, Sea Shells, Twine and Zots

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts and beautiful flower bouquets too :)