Sunday, September 17, 2017

Quiet Moment/Pit Stop

Day 7 of the 30 Days of Sketch used Creative Scrappers sketch # 260, you can find Christy's Pinterest board here.

I pulled out two sheets of the Lost and Found 3 paper that I included with my Counterfeit Kit for September and the Pearlized cardstock in the gray.  I started by matting my photos then building my base. 


I know the sketch called for a big title and journaling underneath, but I had these 3x4 journaling cards that went well with the colors of the paper so I combined them. Each of the Clips marks the day of the week the photo was taken.


The coffee cup had an orange holder on it, I pulled it off and recut a blue one for this layout. Instead of using stitching I used some rub on that were strategically cut to make them longer.



From my reject box  I pulled more of the white die cut hearts and colored them in gold, orange die cut hearts, the wood veneer camers and people, gold sequins, punched glittered hearts, 3x4 journaling tag, Tim Holtz clips, flowers, buttons, rub on and the die cut coffee cup.

Thanks for stopping by.

September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
11 - 12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

September 100 Pattern Paper Challenge - Use Stamps on your layout
4  - 12 x 12 Layouts
2  - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Christy's Beautiful Life - 30 Days of Sketches
Sketch 1 - 3 Layouts  Recycling and the whole story
Sketch 2 - 2 Layouts  Sewing for Tank
Sketch 3 - 1 Layout   Boston Trip
Sketch 4 - 3 Layouts Life is Good
Sketch 5 - 1 Layout Adventure and Adventure redone
Sketch 6 - Tank


Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
Paper: The Paper Studio Pearlized cardstock; My Minds Eye - Lost & Found 3 "Multi Plaid and Yellow Honey Paper; Various scraps for the triangles, black and gray for photo matting
Ink: Versa Magic - Purple Hydrangea; ColorBox - chestnut.
Letter Stickers: Recollection
Misc.: Adhesive, Buttons, flowers, die cut coffee cup and hearts, Gelly Roll - white, Paint pen - gold, Rhinestones, ribbon, rub ons, Sequins, Sharpie - black, Tim Holtz clips, Wood Veneers - cameras and people and Zots

3 comments:

kate blue said...

great take on the sketch-love all the small bits and pieces that got used!

Susan said...

Nice layout - I like how you combined so many textures, like the rub-ons and the wood veneer.

Susanne said...

Yes, loving the bits and bobs, nice layout.