Sunday, September 10, 2017

the whole story

My previous layout used a sketch from Christy's Beautiful Life 30 Days of Sketches on her YouTube channel, I'm again using the sketch but this time for my guy's layouts. You can check out the details on day one here.




Since I had the leaves left over from the previous layout I added them to this one then stamped the tree and fuzzy cut it. I printed "the whole store" and " , , , and it goes" onto white cardstock for the title. I again colored the heart die cut red but also did one with a gold paint pen.


The brown circle was also in my reject box and I cut it in half to give the leaves and "the whole story" a starting place.

In case you are wondering from my reject box with 3 layouts completed I have used:
11 Sequins; 3 Map tags, 7 hearts that have been colored, 3 pieces of twine, 1 die cut circle, 3 labels, 1 3x4 project life card grid.

Thanks for stopping by.

September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
2 - 12 x 12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

September 100 Pattern Paper Challenge - Use Stamps on your layout
2 - 12 x 12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Christy's Beautiful Life - 30 Days of Sketches
Sketch 1 - Recycling

Paper:The Paper Studio Pearlized cardstock and Tattered and Worn stack, DCWV - The Everyday Essentials Stack; Recollections - Tan Quilt and Blue Tan Plaid; White and Gray cardstock; Unknown tan cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink -black soot and gathered twigs; Martha Stewart - Stem Green; Color Box - Chestnut
Stamp: Imaginisce - Apple Cider Collection "leaves"; Studio G - Tree stamp
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY enamel dots,  DIY mists, glue dots, Gold Paint pen, red Sharpie, twine and Zots

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love the tree and leaves - cute touches.