Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Minute Maid Park

Today's layouts are from a trip we took to Texas a couple of years ago. When we travel everyone picks a few things they would like to do and we work it into our plans. We had an evening that we were able to take in a baseball game at Minute Maid Park.



I did a bunch of layering for the layouts and sprinkled some embellishments around the page.



My guy's pages I put onto gray cardstock. Normally I try to keep the cardstock backgrounds the same but didn't have enough of the same color, so I pulled out a gray pattern for my layout.

 

 



 Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog


 3 - 12x12 Layouts
 1 -  8 1/2x11 Layouts
 2 -  12x12 Project Life
  1-   8 1/2x 11 Project Life
    - Planner Pages
  1- Cards
   - Tags

April Counterfeit Kit - Are we having fun


Echo Park -Capture Life "Bokeh Teal", "Memories; Gray, teal and red Cardstock; Recollections – Home Basics yellow paper; The Paper Studio – Murphy’s Studio
Stickers: Recollections Alphabet stickers, Echo Park - Capture Life element sticker, Creative Imaginations - Narratives
Misc.: Adhesive, enamel dots, thread and Zots  
 
 

No comments: