Friday, May 4, 2018

Forgeries on the Fourth

I have three forgeries this time around. 


The first two are from the  embellishment kit - the kitty faces and the floral bouquets and the third is the  Heidi Swapp Middle of Nowhere paper.


I used Basic Grey  stamps with the kitties on them, stamped them in Bravo Burgundy and fussy cut them out.  My oldest and his girlfriend have to kittens - Milo and Maverick - that they will be perfect for layouts.



The second forgery is the flower cluster in the embellishment kit. I stamped each of the two stamps several times, colored them in with colored pencils and used the Nuvo Drop and stickles on. I have fussy cut one of the out.


This one is not my favorite. I think the Nuvo drops are to large by the bird and will try to cut them out, I don't know if I can scrap them off since they are dry.

My last forgery is the Heidi Swapp Middle of Nowhere paper
I started by cutting out 2017 with my Silhouette out of white cardstock.  I then used a piece of white cardstock and inked it with distress ink.


I used from top to bottom - pumice stone, broken china iced spruce and dried marigold. my blending isn't good but most of it is going to be covered up with stamping and the cut file. 

My paper is bigger than my cut out and the pencil line is where I though I was going to cut the paper off. I used the Happiness definition, the grass silhouette and both dragon fly stamps from the Unity Kit of the Month September 2013 { Happiness has no limit}. 


I stamped the happiness definition upside down at first then once right side up using iced spruce. the grass outline stamped across the page using walnut stain and the dragon flies are stamped using ripe persimmon. 


I lined up my paper behind my cut out, added adhesive and trimmed it down. I have not add the center to zero and am not sure that I will but I did save it just incase I want to add it when I use my paper.

Check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for more Forgeries on the Fourth.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Ink: Distress Ink -
dried marigold, forest moss, pumice stone, broken china, iced spruce, ripe persimmon, and walnut stain; Stampin Up - Bravo burgundy
Stamps: Basic Grey - little piggy and monkey around, Unity Stamps - September 2013 {Happiness has no Limit}
 

No comments: