Thursday, June 21, 2018

Alamo

I had cut into a couple of my papers from the June Counterfeit Kit - It's the Little Things so I thought I try to use up some of the bits and pieces on these layouts.


The background paper is  Bo Bunny - Down By the Sea "Lagoon". I used a scratch piece of paper to cut the triangles out then traced them my oldest son's  layout since his is  12x12 also.

For the top cluster I cut a tag down to fit the spot then added my title Alamo San Antonio Texas, a wood veneer camera back with paper, a stamped travel  icon that reads right here, enamel dots and the green ric rac which is actually a paper ribbon .

For the guy's layout I didn't have another sheet of the Bo Bunny - Down By the Sea "Lagoon" so I pulled out this journal paper from We R Memory Keepers - Typecast for their layouts.



I'm using up some really old alphabet stickers and that entails using a different set on each page as I don't have enough letters for all three pages. I used a die on this page using only the lower case letters and the Jillibean Soup mini alphas for the date.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Challenge blog to link up your project, the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Group or on  Instagram  (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeit challenge).

June Counterfeit Kit:
5 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
6 - Cards

Recipe:
June Counterfeit Kit - It's the Little Things
Paper: Pink Paisley -  Pick Me Up 7, Doodlebug Designs -  Cream and Sugar Collection "X's and O's", Jen Hadfield Collection - Best, Unknown brown pattern paper: We R Memory Keepers - Typecast - journal paper and Bo Bunny - Down By the Sea "Lagoon"
Alphabet Stickers: Pink Paislee - starlight; Basic Grey Sugared; Jillibean Soup Mini alphas
Die: Dia- namics Die - Little Letters
Ephemera - Pink Paislee - Pick Me Up
Stamp: Scrapbook and Cards Today
Misc.: Adhesive, Enamel Dots, paper ribbon, Wood Veneers potty people and cameras;

No comments: