Monday, June 4, 2018

Forgeries on the Fourth

Today is the Fourth and that means it's time for Forgeries on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. This is a long post, I went a little Forgery Crazy this time



Forgery #1: I'm starting with the Heidi Swapp Color Magic Die Cut Lace Paper from the Embellishment Kit.


Irit Landgraf has an unboxing video which show them clearly, you can find it here. For mine I pulled out the Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace 1 and 2 for a couple of quick cuts. I loved Heidi's flowers and on the Paper Lace 1 there is a cut similar to that one.


I cut this one from the Paper Lace 2 cartridge. I wanted something that I could use on the guy's page and haven't used this cut before.



In my June Counterfeit Kit reveal I had two  more which I cut out using the Silhouette. The Stars measure 9 1/4" x 9 1/2"


and this one measures 6 1/2" x 7"



I cut all of the out using white cardstock. The stars are the full sheet I just haven't finished picking them out.

Forgery #2:  Bronze Leaves and words from the Main Kit:
 I again pulled out the Cricut and used the Graphically Speaking cartridge to make a few words. From the left over paper I used a few leaf dies and a "Hello" die to cut. I know I have a Silhouette cut file of leaves but couldn't locate it, maybe later.



Forgery #3: I'm back to the Embellishment kit and making a few word stickers. I used Word to make my document then changed the fonts and printed them out onto white cardstock.

Forgery #4: is from the Main Kit.



I started by punching out a bunch of 1 1/2" circles from scrap cardstock. Then arranging a row onto a piece of white cardstock, gluing it down, then working on the next row.


I made sure to glue the circles went off the edge of the paper.

I flipped my paper over and trimmed it down to size.


I even did a smaller size for a card base.


Don't forget to check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for Stopping by.

2 comments:

Alice Boll said...

I love that 'forgery' paper you created! What a fun idea!

Lisa said...

These are more than awesome! These are really inspired and just goes to show how easy it can be to replicate items for your own kit with a few simple steps! Well done Cindy!