Monday, August 6, 2018

Congratulations Card

I have a card to share today. I started off with a premade card base and envelope for my project today. It is an embossed card base so I cut down the pattern paper to fit inside the embossed area.

I stamped and embossed the image then colored it in. Using the largest die I cut it out and added it my card bases. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder.


I used a smaller stamp from the same stamp set to decorate the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by.

August Counterfeit Kit
3- 12x12 layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
3 - cards

August Counterfeit Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
Recipe:
Paper:Jen Hadfield Home + Made "Simple Life" 6x6 paper pad, Recollections - white cardstock;
Premade card and envelope; scrap of black cardstock and water color paper
Ink: Distress Ink - antique linen, black soot, fossilized amber; Versa mark ink
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month April 2018 {eyes of the beholder}
Embossing Powder: Clear and white
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities die - Labels thirty six
Misc.: Adhesive, Cuttlebug, Heat Gun  and various Markers.

No comments: