Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Thankful for you - card

For today's card I use the Cricut to make my die cut panel. I tried using my die punch but could not get the punch in far enough to the center hexagon.




I stamped and embossed a flower on the envelop to go with the card.





I think it took me longer to make my Cricut file than it did to put the card together.


Thanks for stopping by.


We love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and project with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page on the blog, posting the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (you can find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge)

 August Counterfeit Kit
3- 12x12 layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
3 - cards

August Counterfeit Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
Recipe:
Paper: Jen Hadfield Heart & Home 6x6 paper pad; Recollections - white cardstock; unknown pink scrap
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company June 2018 KOTM {we can rise} flower stamp; Scrapbook & Cards today stamp
Ink: distress ink - black soot and spun sugar
Die: Stampin Up - Framelits - Beautiful wings
Cricut Cartridge: George and the Basic Shape and Accent Essential
Misc.: Adhesive, and Zots

No comments: