Saturday, August 11, 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1 - Put it on an angle

Challenge #1 - Put an angle on it. Use your favorite layout style and turn in a little bit to put an angle on it. Here is my Pinterest board to help inspire you.

I have to say that I am a woodgrain paper hoarder, so I pulled out the beautiful woodgrain I included in my kit. It was very hard to cut it into an 8 1/2 x11 size for my youngest page. I made a little shelf with the orange honeycomb and dark brown paper for the photos to sit on. I punched a few hexagons for accents and stamped the date on one of them.


I had one last key to his card and sewed it to the layout with fishing line to keep it in place.
The label is stamped on a piece of white cardstock with the "ouch" stamped separately and cut down to fit into the label.  I cut down the white cardstock for my tags punched the orange cardstock for the ring and typed my journaling, then added it to the bottom of the layout. 


I added some Pink Paislee Artisan tape to the one side of the layout.


On my oldest son's layout I didn't have to stamp a date so the hexagons are cut in half and actually look like a hexagon.

Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog so see what everyone has created.
Thanks for stopping by.


August Counterfeit Kit
3- 12x12 layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
3 - cards

August Counterfeit Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
Recipe
Paper: DCWV - Photoreal 2016; Craft Smith - Tan Cardstock; Recollections - Orange Honeycomb and brown cardstock; Unknon- scrap of white for tag and label, unknown orange
Ink: distress ink - gathered twigs; Colorbox - orange
Stamp: Date stamp
Stamp and Die: Art C - Office Tabs
Stamp: Studio G - Alphabet stamp set
Punch: Fiskars Large Hexagon punch; Stampin' Up - mini circle; Marvy 3/4: circle
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Enamel Dots, Pink Paislee Artisan Tape, Studio Calico Sequins, Twine and Zots


1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome fun layouts and like the shelf to hold your pictures too