Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Rash Room??

I knew I wanted to use the hexagon stamp on a layout when I included it my Counterfeit Kit - It's a beautiful morning. I started by layering my photo onto gray and orange papers with the last layer being gray. I cut a small banner out of orange paper and a rectangle for the other side of the photo.  After marking where my photo as going I used the hexagon stamp to stamp in several place.


I trimmed the hexagon paper into an angle for the bottom of the layout, then layered the gray pattern paper with the punched yellow cardstock.


I printed my journaling out and added it to the bottom border. I punch a few butterflies out of the yellow and orange cardstock and sprinkled them around the page.

I changed the photo size to a square for the guy's layouts and substituted the feathers for the butterflies.

The Chevrons are made with my hexagon punch My youngest's is a 4x4 photo mat and I kept the paper orientation portrait instead of landscape.



 I also added a couple of labels since I didn't have their journaling for this page and kept the journaling spot at the bottom of the page.



Thanks for Stopping by.


Don't forget to stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog so see what everyone has created.
Thanks for stopping by.


August Counterfeit Kit
3- 12x12 layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
3 - cards

August Counterfeit Kit - It's a Beautiful Morning
Recipe
Paper: DCWV - White cardstock; Recollections - Orange Honeycomb and Gray cardstock; Paper Studio - Textured and Worn Stack, unknown orange and yellow and Vellum
Ink: distress ink - rusty hinge and fossilized amber
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co; 
Stamp and Die: Art C - Office Tabs
Die: - Stampin Up - Embosslits - beautiful Butterflies
Punch: Fiskars Large Hexagon punch; Stampin' Up - decorative punch and spiral border
Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Labels, Post it notes, Recollections - black sequins,  Zots

1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the stamping and color-combo! Love the hexagons also... I'm a bit upset w/ myself for not using the hexagon punch I put in my kit, LOL!